Full Life is a special place to work because our employees improve people’s lives every day. We love what we do; most of us have had careers with the organization for years.
Since our founding in the 1970s, we have grown in size and scope but our core values remain the same:
- Perseverance: we never give up on people.
- Idealism: We believe it is possible for everyone to find joy in life.
- Awareness: We understand that sometimes every small achievement is a small miracle.
- Holism: We understand the mind, body and soul equation and how it is core to our mission.
Employees who work 22 or more hours per week on a regular basis are eligible for a generous benefits package, including:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Vision care discounts
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid time off (27 days during first year of employment: sick, vacation, personal days)
- Extended paid sick leave
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan
Current Job Openings
- Administrative Assistant– South King County Adult Day Health (Kent) full-time
- Home Care Aide Job Description – part-time, full-time, Seattle area
- Homecare Aide Specialist part-time, full-time, Seattle area
- Homecare Supervisor – full-time, downtown Seattle
- Mental Health Clinician - Full-time, South Seattle
- Occupational Therapist – part-time, Kent
- Social Worker - Full-time, Kent
How to Apply
For more information contact:
- Home Care Human Resources: (206) 224-3770, or
- Human Resources: (206) 224-3769 (all positions except home care).
- Full Life Care, 800 Jefferson Street, Suite 620, Seattle WA 98104
Equal Opportunity Employer.