Whether your or a loved one’s wound is a result of surgery, burn, injury, diabetes, poor circulation or pressure ulcers, we can help provide care to prevent infections and other serious complications. Our professional nursing staff has expertise in treating wounds and ostomies (surgically created openings).
Our adult day health nursing staff can:
- Assess the status of a wound and its path toward healing
- Cleanse the wound and change wound dressings
- Administer antibiotic therapy
- Help manage pain and recognize potential complications
- Educate participants and caregivers for changes to diet and activities to facilitate recovery
Find out more about Full Life and how we may assist you. Please call us at (206) 528-5315.