Responsibility for the care and well-being of another person can in itself be a demanding, full time job. Coping with the stresses and sharing the burden are essential skills for successful caregiving.
Our staff can provide:
- Care consultation, including assessing needs and implementing care plans.
- Health and wellness services in our adult day health centers to provide respite to caregivers
- Home care
- Provide dependable care and supervision so you can have regular reliable breaks.
- Assist with personal care tasks that may be too intimate for family to do comfortably.
- Complete household chores to save you time and energy
Find out more about Full Life and how we may assist you. Please call us at (206) 528-5315.